lunch, papaya tree, modern, contemporary, romantic thai restaurant, take away, home delivery, party, kensington high street london w8 6bd uk england-...the only REAL Thai in Kensington! - Evening standard
choose one of the following, then a dish you would like it prepared with.
seasonal vegetables - £8.00
sliced chicken or pork - £9.00
sliced beef, duck, prawn or mixed seafood - £10.00
all dishes from 1-10 are served with steamed thai jasmine rice.
1. pad krapow (hot) stir-fried dish with fresh basil leaves, finely chopped chilli and garlic.
2. pad preow wan stir-fried dish with fresh tomatoes, pineapple, cucumber, onion and green peppers in a sweet and sour sauce.
3. pad kratiam stir fried dish with garlic and cracked black pepper.
4. geang kheaw wan (hot) green curry with mixed vegetables and coconut milk.
5. geang pet(hot) red curry with mixed vegetables and coconut milk.
6. geang penang(hot) strips of chicken or beef folded in a drier red curry sauce with coconut milk and fish sauce.
7. pad pak stir-fried dish with a deliciously light soya sauce.
8. pad pet(hot) stir-fried dish with a spicy thai chilli paste.
9. pad king stir-fried dish with julienne ginger and fresh spring onion.
10. pad nam mun hoi stir fried dish with oyster sauce, mushrooms and spring onion.
11. pad thai a highly popular thai fried rice noodles with fresh beansprouts, spring onion and roasted ground peanuts.
12. pad lard nar fried rice noodles in a smooth and light brown gravy. (add £1)
13. pad see-ew noodles fried rice noodles in a dark soya sauce.
14. pad bah mee noodles stir fried egg noodles with sliced spring onions baby corn all tossed in a light soya sauce.
15. guay teaw haeng a local thai lunch dish of stir fried egg or rice noodles mixed in a special thai soy sauce, crispy garlic, chilli and beansprouts.
16. tom yum dry noodles(hot) rice noodles mixed with a hot and sour sauce with crispy garlic, chilli and ground peanuts
17. drunken noodles(hot) a spicy noodle dish of stir fried rice noodleswith seasonal vegetables, fresh basil leaves, chilli and garlic.
18. khanom jeen geang kheaw wan (hot) home made soft noodles served with a smooth green curry sauce. (add £1)
19. khanom jeen geang bah(hot) home made soft noodles with a spicy jungle curry sauce. (add £1)
fried rice dishes
20. jungle fried rice (hot) a spicy dish wi th fresh basil leaves, garlic and special thai spices.
21. kao pad geang kheaw wan (hot) green curry sauce stir fried with the rice.
22. papaya tree fried rice our famous special fried rice with vegetables, soy sauce, garlic and thai spices.